(In-Person) Saturday School
- Regular Sat. School
- TSI testing (at present, NOT occurring in Fall 2021)
- Reading materials
- Assignments for the week
- Special arrangements w/ teachers for taking quizzes or tests (tests are left with administrator)
- Clearing NCs
- Tardy Sweep
- Discipline referral by the assistant principal
- Community service
- TSI testing
RULES FOR VIRTUAL SATURDAY SCHOOL
(most of Fall Semester is virtual)
- Virtual Saturday School is from 9:00am – 12:00pm through ZOOM.
- Virtual Saturday School students must be on time and sign in. (Be in the waiting room from 8:50am-9:15am)
- Saturday School students must bring books and/or school assignment.
- Saturday School students must bring work on school assignments throughout the time.
- Saturday School students must remain seated and quiet.
- Saturday School students cannot bring food or drinks.
- Saturday School students cannot leave the room
- Saturday School students cannot use electronic devices (cell phones, iPods, etc.)
- Saturday School students may not put your head down or fall asleep.
- Saturday School students must be present at the end when checking out.
REMINDERS: Saturday School students may not leave the library or access your phone while in Saturday School. Your assistant principal will take additional disciplinary action if you do not attend Saturday School such as going to ISS.