Summer Registration Information
|Wednesday, June 19||
|Wednesday, June 26||9am-12:00pm & 1:30pm-4:30pm||Library|
|Week of July 1-4||Austin ISD is closed during this week|
|Wednesday, July 17||9am-12:00pm & 1:30pm-4:30pm||Library|
|Tuesday, July 23 (This was changed.)||1:30pm-4:30pm only||Library|
|Week of July 29-Aug. 1||No Student Registration this week|
|Tuesday, Aug. 6||9am-6pm||Library|
|Wednesday, Aug. 7||9am-6pm||Library|
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR (NEW) STUDENT REGISTRATION:
Please note. Parent/Guardian and student MUST be present during the enrollment process.
- Withdrawal sheet/grades, unofficial transcript or report card (Parent must withdraw student and bring these documents before the registration process can begin).
- Photo ID of parent/guardian. (Guardians- you must provide the AISD Guardianship Card)
- Verification of Parent Residence bring only ONE of the following (utility bill gas or electricity not more than 30 days old, mortgage statement or current lease/rent agreement). Proof of address must be in parent/guardian name. These are the ONLY acceptable documents to verify your address.
- Birth certificate (Certified Copies ONLY, no Baptismal or Hospital Certificates)
- Social security card
- Complete Immunization records
*NOTE Registration process cannot begin or be completed without all listed documents*
For Information on creating a parent cloud account please click on the link below: