NEW STUDENT & RETURNING STUDENT ONLINE REGISTRATION THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER
for the 2018-2019 School Year
Akins High School will have New Student & Returning Student Online Registration throughout the summer for students enrolling at Akins High School for the 2018-2019 school year. A registrar, a counselor and College Adviser, Ms. Sarah Simmons will be available all summer to assist with new student registration. New Student & Returning Student Registration during the summer will occur during the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, June 20, 9am-12:00pm & 1:30pm-4:30pm, Location: Library
- Wednesday, June 27, 9am-12:00pm & 1:30pm-4:30pm, Location: Library
- Week of July 4- Austin ISD is closed during this week
- Wednesday, July 18, 9am-12:00pm & 1:30pm-4:30pm, Location: Library
- Wednesday, July 25, 9am-12:00pm & 1:30pm-4:30pm, Location: Library
- Wednesday, Aug. 1, No Student Registration this week
- Tuesday, Aug. 7, 9am-6pm, Location: Library
- Wednesday, Aug. 8, 9am-6pm, Location: Library
Akins High School will be closed on Fridays throughout the summer.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR (NEW) STUDENT REGISTRATION:
Please note. Parent/Guardian and student MUST be present during the enrollment process.
- Withdrawal sheet/grades, unofficial transcript or report card (Parent must withdraw student and bring these documents before the registration process can begin).
- Photo ID of parent/guardian. (Guardians- you must provide the AISD Guardianship Card)
- Verification of Parent Residence bring only ONE of the following (utility bill gas or electricity not more than 30 days old, mortgage statement or current lease/rent agreement). Proof of address must be in parent/guardian name. These are the ONLY acceptable documents to verify your address.
- Birth certificate (Certified Copies ONLY, no Baptismal or Hospital Certificates)
- Social security card
- Complete Immunization records
*NOTE Registration process cannot begin or be completed without all listed documents*
For Information on creating a parent cloud account please click on the link below: