AKINS VETERINARY CLINIC
Akins Vet Clinic is an on-site teaching facility focused on student learning through hands-on experiences. All services are supervised by the instructor and industry professionals. We do not perform surgeries or offer diagnosis on analytical testing results. We are proud to serve all members of the Austin community.
AKINS VET TECH SENIORS WANT TO GIVE A HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTED OUR CLINIC THIS YEAR! THESE SENIORS ARE NOW PREPARING FOR THEIR CERTIFICATION EXAM, SO LET'S WISH THEM GOOD LUCK!
WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS!
We will launch our calendar with upcoming clinic and grooming days in MAY!
- OUR SERVICES: We have two separate service days offered at our clinic throughout the year. Please see our clinic calendar for dates of operation.
GROOMING DAYS: - Medicated bath - Wash/ Blow Dry - Hair Grooming - Ear Cleaning - Nail Trims - Summer Clips -
VACCINATION DAYS: - Rabies - Bordetella - Lepto - FeLV - FVRCP - DHP - Heartworm testing - Fecal Analysis- CBC
For service pricing please see our Akins Vet Clinic Service Request Form or email Ms. Moye
- APPOINTMENTS: To schedule and appointment simply call Ms. Moye at 512-841-9851 or Click on name to e-mail: Ms. Amberly Moye Due to limited space and time you MUST schedule an appointment! No walk-ins will be accepted.
- DROP OFF/PICK UP: You may drop off your pet anytime between 7:30am-8:45am. All dogs must be on a leash and cats in a carrier. When your pet is ready, we will call you or you may pick up no later than 4:30pm.
- LOCATION: We are located in the portable 338 near the back parking lot near the gym. Look for our Akins High School Veterinary Clinic Sign.
- CONTACT: Email- firstname.lastname@example.org Phone- 512-841-9851 Fax- 512-841-9040 Twitter- @AkinsVetClinic Instagram- @AkinsVetClinic
- PAYMENT: We accept Cash, Check, or Cashiers Check