Akins Vet Clinic is an on-site teaching facility focused on student learning through hands on experiences. All services are supervised by the instructor and industry professionals. We do not perform surgeries or offer diagnosis on analytical testing results. We are proud to serve all members of the Austin community.
Bordetella (Kennel Cough)- $10
PRCC/FeLuk/Rabies - $20
Worming, Flea, & Heartworm Preventative Available!
Our next Vaccine clinic will be scheduled in April
- APPOINTMENTS: To schedule and appointment for grooming days simply call Ms. Moye at 512-841-9851 or Click on name to e-mail: Ms. Amberly Moye Due to limited space and time you MUST schedule an appointment! No walk-ins will be accepted. Note: Vaccine days are first come, first serve. NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED for vaccine days.
- DROP OFF/PICK UP: You may drop off your pet anytime between 7:45am-8:45am. All dogs must be on a leash and cats in a carrier. When your pet is ready, we will call you or you may pick up no later than 5 pm.
- LOCATION: We are located in the portable 338/339 next to the back parking lot near the gym. Look for our Akins High School Veterinary Clinic Sign.
- CONTACT: Email- email@example.com Phone- 512-841-9851 Fax- 512-841-9040 Twitter- @AkinsVetClinic Instagram- @AkinsVetClinic
- PAYMENT: We accept Cash, Check, or Cashiers Check