Counselor's Corner - Ms. Kesling
After a long year, Student Life is ecstatic to have students back on campus and look forward to meeting y’all in person and virtually throughout the academic year!
We are open Monday through Thursday from 8 AM - 5 PM, and Friday from 8 AM - 12 PM. As a reminder, students can visit the South Austin Campus SL Lounge to take advantage of:
- Free Food Pantry & Scantrons
- Leadership Development through events, district-wide programming, student organizations, and more!
We appreciate SAC’s support, and hope this information is able to help the students you’re connected with. Feel free to request a Student Life Presentation for your class by clicking (here)
Lastly, Student Life’s Wellness Week is upon us! Feel free to send this message and attachment to your students. Staff and faculty are highly encouraged to join us on our Wednesday Walk Around! Take a break, soak up some Vitamin D, all while connecting with your campus.
Next week join Student Life (in-person & virtually) for Wellness Week between Monday, Oct. 18 and Thursday, Oct. 21! You can RSVP (here) for updates and reminders about events at SAC. See details down below:
Snack n’ Swag Day 1 | Monday, 10/18 | 10 AM - 11:30 AM
Day 1 of our snack n’ swag bag pick-up to help you start off the week strong! Stop by the SL table in SAC’s main hallway to pick up your free swag bag.
Snack n’ Swag Day 2 | Tuesday, 10/19 | 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Day 2 of our snack n’ swag bag pick-up to help you start off the week strong! Stop by the SL table in SAC’s main hallway to pick up your free swag bag.
Wednesday Walk-Around | Wednesday, 10/20 | 1 PM - 2 PM
Walk around campus with Student Life and special South Austin guests! Meet SL at SAC’s Courtyard for 10 minute walks at 1 PM, 1:20 PM, and 1:40 PM. RSVP (here), or sign up the day of, to receive a special SL Prize for your next walking adventure! Snacks will be provided while supplies last.
Crafternoon | Thursday, 10/21 | 1 PM - 2:30 PM
Stop by the Multipurpose Room (1130) to take a moment, unwind, and let your creative energy flow! Hang out with Student Life as we craft decorations to beautify our lounge. Materials will be provided for personal crafts as well
- Under First Time Users, click Activate ACC eID.
- Enter your ACC eID. Click Find.
- Enter the last four digits of your social security or alternate number and your birth date. Click Continue.
- Follow the guidelines to create your ACC eID password. Click Continue.
- For account security, follow the steps to choose answers to the authentication questions by clicking on the link provided. It’s a tiny sentence link; look carefully.
- Your ACC eID set up is complete J.
- Click Activate ACCmail
- Enter your ACC eID and password. Click Login.
- Confirm your ACC email account in the dropdown window. Click Submit. Wait for this page to fully load! It takes a couple of minutes to show the full page. It loads half the page, then the other half.
- You will be directed to a page to set up and confirm your ACC email password. (It must contain at least 8 characters and include 1 numeral)
- After setting and confirming your password, click Submit.
- Your ACC email set up is complete. You may now log in to your ACC mail account powered by Google. Be sure you know how to toggle between your Austin ISD and your ACC Google accounts.