The AHS Basketball Camp’s purpose is to teach and enhance fundamental basketball skills to boys of various levels. This is accomplished through:
· Instruction and encouragement from AHS boys basketball staff
· Learning proper ball handling skills, shooting form, and defensive techniques
· Involvement in various basketball related drills and games to utilize skills being taught.
· Snack bar will be open before camp begins, during breaks, and at the end of camp. Campers will be allowed to put money in a camp bank at any time throughout the week of the camp to purchase snacks.
· Be sure to wear comfortable athletic clothes and court shoes for the camp. If you have any questions, please contact Rashad Culver at: (512) 299-2984 or via email at Rashad.firstname.lastname@example.org